Happy 1st day of Spring weekend! Hope it's sunny where you are. Ahhh, sad blogging hiatus, busy week, but lovely Jozen from Lola's Girl tagged me days ago to show off what's in my bag, so I'm playing catch up, fun!
- bag: Marc Jacobs
- magazine: Saveur, my fave foodie read
- case for my Samsung TL225 camera: it has a screen in the back and in the front so you can see yourself when you're taking a self portrait ;-)
- pink iPod: they don't even sell this cute model anymore, but it was a b-day gift from the boyfriend engraved on the back with "JS hearts JK"
- tape measure from Party Rental Ltd.: always with me for work and I love their pink hippo logo
- gold compact: Estee Lauder, a Christmas gift from my Mom years ago; need to buy a refill of the pressed powder inside
- Infallible Never Fail Lipgloss from L'Oreal in Posy: pretty happy with this one, glides on nicely and doesn't get messy when you close it like a lot of glosses do
- Guess watch (can't see it with the glare, but it has a pretty pink face)
- strawberry chap stick, flash drive, moist towelette (very handy!), pen (I usually carry 2 around just in case), keys, gum, wallet, tissues
- and Blackberry Tour: no, I am NOT addicted...much...
And yes, somehow, it all fits in the bag, but sometimes it's a bit heavy. Next, I tag Creative Coquette, Junghwa by Amy Stewart, MadsaboutU, Fashion Meets Food, milk tea + polkadots, and Gordon Gossip to show us what's in YOUR bag! Enjoy, have fun and if you take as long as I did to post (or don't have a chance to) that's ok too :-)