This is my 100th Post on Craftiness NOW!
To celebrate I'm doing my 2nd giveaway: 12 greeting cards of all seasons made with Martha Stewart craft punches
My 1st giveaway was knit sushi for kitties, and speaking of kitties...meet Mila!
She's now the official blog mascot. Strangely enough I just redecorated my bedroom in grey and then she came along and matches it quite well.
But back to the giveaway: the 3 heart cards say:
1) happy valentine's day (inside: to my one and only)
2) you & me (inside: meant to be)
3) love to love you
The 3 snowflake cards say:
1) happy holidays
2) merry christmas to you
3) happy first snow to you (inside: and many more)
And...oh...uh oh, kitten card bowling, excuse me a minute...
Apparently if she's the center of attention she'll allow the photo session to continue.
Although she's thinking about knocking them all over again...I think...
Ahem...anyway, the 3 flower cards say:
1) miss you
2) happy birthday (inside: to you!)
3) happy day to you (inside: from me)
And the 3 leaf cards say:
1) i'm falling in love (inside: with you)
2) give thanks (inside: today & always)
3) thank you (inside: for all that you do)
And each card is stamped on the back with my new logo!
Don't eat it, Mila...
OK, there's a better shot -- the stamp is from RubberStamps.net, highly recommended!
After the busy photo shoot she fell asleep, so now I can explain the giveaway:
1 entry will be given for each of the following:
- leave a comment with a favorite or unusual holiday you celebrate
- leave a (separate) comment with a crafty event coming up
- leave a(nother) comment with a great craft supply source
- be a blog follower
- follow me on Twitter
- like the Craftiness NOW Facebook page
The winner will be chosen at midnight
on Monday, February 14th, Valentine's Day!
Good luck and thanks for making Mila feel at home here :-)