Thursday, December 3, 2009

Craft corner in progress


Some people have craft rooms, a friend of mine has a craft closet that she can hardly close.  I'm developing a craft corner and it's growing a bit too small.  My  boyfriend been pretty generous with the space at his place so I'm trying to keep it neat.  These are just a few bags from the beginnings of my holiday shopping.  When one has less money to spend on presents, embellish!  But there must be a neater and cuter way to store all this stuff. 

This is my relatively tiny craft box: 3 different sewing kits (needed different colors of thread, and the scissors in there always break right away, thus the extras), the label from the yarn I've been knitting a scarf with, 2 different kinds of stitch markers, hmmm...

But, over here a a very abbreviated reading list.  Nothing like the 2 book shelves full at my place.

So, for now I'm trying to keep things organized, at least in this little corner of the world.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...