Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I heart Lion Brand


I'm in love with Lion Brand Yarn Studio.  They have a cozy, bright shop full of very affordable yarns (with a different type discounted each month), supplies, books, classes and a very helpful staff!  I took the Beyond the Basics Crochet class with Stacy and she was so warm and helpful.  I stopped in last night and her Beginner's class was in progress with about 10 newbies.  When I found out that the Soft Pink Fun Fur yarn I needed wasn't in the store, they brought me to the computer (where you can also print out free patterns), and ordered it online for me, waived the shipping charge and said it would be delivered to my home in just a few days.  They also have a lineup of special events that I'd really like to get to when I have some time off...
34 West 15th Street between 5th & 6th Avenue
212-243-9070

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...