"For last year's words belong to last year's language
and next year's words await another voice." -- T.S. Eliot
I'm loving the New Year's Resolution Reviews popping up, from Heart Handmade, Sandy A La Mode and others, so I've made a few changes around here: a Facebook fan page, Tweets and more event listings. Let me know if you hear about any more! Here's what I want to do in 2011:
1) Ballet classes, took the 2nd one in 6 years last week at Peridance, very inspired by Black Swan!
2) Cello lessons again, it's been about 11 years now! also very inspired by this Korean horror movie
3) Jewelry class, maybe at Make Workshop or 3rd Ward
4) Sell something at a craft fair, so many to think about, now what to make??
5) Cake decorating, been years since I've done this too, so I got my last bday cake at Magnolia
6) Get another flower arranging job, cause the first was lots of work, but really fun
7) Visit event vendors: like a baker, florist, stationer, designer...and a few others I have in mind...
8) Get another tattoo: already chose the place, thinking about the design
9) Sew a dress
10) Keep cooking, cause starting this year off with Korean dumplings was pretty tasty
11) And do a better job of keeping in touch cause, well, it just all around makes me happy
Good luck with your resolutions, crafty or otherwise!