Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Post Postscript


I finished my flower post and got back to work, only to find this gorgeous handbag campaign by Loewe from Spain, so just a quick PS:
The flowers are in Turquoise, Pantone's Color of the Year for 2010 and I love, love these shots...
The dreamy, languid imagery reminds me of The Fountain, a film by Darren Aronofsky, also director of Requiem for a Dream and The Wrestler.  Also set partly in Spain, I fell in love with The Fountain and its themes about life, creativity and fighting for everlasting love, highly recommended.  I'm also incredibly excited about Aronofsky's next venture: Black Swan with Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis, 2 of my favorite actresses in a ballet battle, can't wait!  OK, one more shot:

And to continue the flower theme today, I saw my friend Koru Kate's post for her Koru Wedding Style blog.  Now she's a wedding planner planning her own wedding and I wish I could make her this Flowerette Sash from J. Crew, pretty!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I bet you could make the flowerette sash with your own unique touch, of course! You have plenty of time to practice :-)

p.s. my first blog comment ever: i'm learning!

Craftiness NOW said...

hi Kate, thanks for making me your 1st comment :) we should look for wedding supplies on our field trip on monday!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...