Friday, December 24, 2010

Happy Holidays with Cookies and Flowers

Merry Christmas Eve!  These are a few of my favorite things, as I've mentioned.  We've been pretty busy at work prepping for the holiday season with lots of yummy, fragrant things...
I didn't get to make a gingerbread house myself this year, but the pastry department was busy making 3.  They still had time to make a little ginger friend though.
Then in the hall I found some beautiful orange roses that we ordered for an event.
Then back in the kitchen the rooves had been iced and chimneys added.
Over in the office we'd had a delivery of dozens of white roses.
Then it was candy time in the kitchen.
And I went to the conference room to get the green, white, orange and pink roses, and the pink and white peonies into water
and when I got back to the kitchen there were some little trees too.
And lots of cookies!
And sprinkles!
And then the houses were done and ready to be packed
and delivered to the parties
along with all the little cookies.
Later I walked by L'Olivier Floral Atelier, which I'd visited in the spring and their fluffy pink and purple trees, a fun twist on the holiday.  Best wishes for a Merry Christmas this weekend!

7 comments:

Vicky said...

Beautiful pictures. I love the roses, they're so pretty. You must be looking forward to spending Christmas with your family? Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Helen said...

Your pictures look amazing! It's so cool that you have a pastry department -- is it part of your event planning work? Happy holidays to you too! :)

Craft Ideas said...

I love all the pictures of the pretty gingerbread houses...somehow mine never end up looking that nice!
--Molly, Craft Ideas Weekly

Sandy a la Mode said...

wow!! so much pretty going on in this post jen!! happy new year!!

Craftiness NOW said...

hi Vicky, christmas was a great time and i know we're all looking forward to new year's! hope you had a great holiday and ring in 2011 with lots of fun :-)

thanks, Helen! yes, the company does events and catering so there are usually lots of tasty things around!

hello, Molly, thanks so much for the visit, love your site! i joined the facebook group, "see" you soon!

Sharon Lei said...

Hi Jen! Wow!! Everything looks so delectable.. I love how cute the ginggerbread houses are. AND I adore the heart windows and even the upside down heart door!! CUTE.

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas holiday. Are you ready for 2011?! I am and I'm excited!!

Hope you are well. Come swing by to enter my Wendy Mink giveaway. :)

xx Love & Aloha

Craftiness NOW said...

hi Sandy, we had some comment crossing there, so sorry i didn't respond to you in mine -- thanks for coming back for a visit, happy new year!

hi sharonlei, thanks so much for stopping by again and happy new year indeed, i'm ready!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...