Friday, June 17, 2011

Change of Scene

It's been a wallop of a spring!  Busy all around, lots of changes, yadda yadda yadda...so it's time to get out of here for a while, see some new things and make some new memories.
I heard about this NYC & Philly blogger meetup organized by Delightful Dozen from the always fabulous Helen Zuo of Helen Hearts.  We've been bloggy pals for a while so I'm SO excited to meet her in person and trek over to Brooklyn together.  Fingers crossed for a dry day with rapid transportation...a LOT of fingers crossed...
Then on Father's Day I'm hitting the high seas for a cruise...
to Bermuda!  It'll be my 2nd time there and is well-deserved vaca time for my sister who just took her 8-hour medical boards exam: so proud of her and can't wait to chill together.
Then even tho I'll be back at work for a few days, I'll start out next month with a plane ride to...
Paris!  It'll be my first time to Europe so I've been trying to brush up on my French but it's been a looong time since high school.  I'm absolutely in love with the colorful Parisian art print collections from little brown pen and can't wait to go find some beautiful things to see and taste.  
Hope you're all traveling somewhere fun this summer, or having a lovely staycation as Time Out New York recommends this week.  Either way, relax, enjoy and take yourself on a little date like Helen did in her sweet encouragement post.  We could all use more time for quiet self reflection.  And yea, that's another shoutout for ya, Helen, see u tomorrow!

Credits:
[kitten in car pic from 123RF Stock Photos]
[Hello Kitty suitcase pic from Amazon]
[pic of rare Barbie Cruise Boat from AmericanListed.com]
[pink beach pic from arirang (Korea International Broadcasting Foundation)]
[PARIS IN PINK photo collage by little brown pen]

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...